Based at our Head Office in Castleford, we are looking to recruit, a full-time, permanent Key Account Manager covering the Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom lighting markets.
Experience with major brands essential.
Sensio Lighting has been designing and developing lighting for kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms since 2007. Sensio has been achieving over 20% growth rate year on year and is a fast dynamic environment.
Specialists in our field, our UK designed and developed lighting solutions mean we deliver innovative, high quality products, distributing them with flawless execution and reliable service, providing a category managed solution for our customers.?Ultimately, we’re all about Making Lighting Simple.
With a clear focus on quality and innovation, we are changing the industry from the inside out through the development of new concepts and technologies that are exclusive to us. Winners of multiple design and product awards over the decades, Sensio is a family owned brand with huge ambition.
Purpose of Job:
You are responsible for increasing the company’s profit through sales and cost management. You will achieve this by maximising all opportunities to develop sales across a specific number of existing major accounts by using excellent influencing skills to develop effective business plans and strategies to grow a “stable” of products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve fiscal targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
· Achieve qualitative performance targets around customer service levels.
· Actively develop and maintain relationships with specific high value accounts accounts
· Create a development plan by account to incorporate forecasts based on business and marketing plans.
· Work collaboratively and cross functionally with the other departments to create, develop and deliver promotional campaigns with individual retail accounts that are consistent with their business and marketing activities.
· Communicate with the other internal stakeholders to ensure account requirements are constantly being met and maintained effectively.
· Continually source marketplace information to create offers that will increase company margins and beat the competitors.
· Identify trends, forecast demand and provide specific account information to senior management of performance against targets and forecasts.
- Experience of 5+ years in account management
- Experience of 5+ years working with major brands
Key Skills/ Attributes:
· Demonstrable experience in the sales process with the ability to eliminate objections and develop solutions to close the sale;
· Entrepreneurial flair with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets;
· Innovative and resilient with strong problem-solving skills;
· Persuasive and affable presenter with the ability to engage and inspire subordinates, peers and customers alike.
· Succinct communicator with an ability to operate professionally through all levels of the Company.
· Assertive, confident and clear communicator – via email, phone and face to face.
· Commercially aware with high levels of analytical ability;
· Highly motivated and results-driven with a passion to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to organise, prioritise and effectively multi-task daily and meet deadlines.
· Good leadership and mentoring skills.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter
Contact Details :
Michael Linsky - Managing Director