Sensio Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.sensio.co.uk you
are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the data controller is Sensio Limited of Unit 7 Speedwell Road, Whitwood, Castleford,
West Yorkshire, WF10 5PY.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.sensio.co.uk ("our site") or by
corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service,
search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and
when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number & financial and
credit card information
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site
(including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages,
page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number
used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and
services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to
those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third
parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your
data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which
we collect your data (the order form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data)
if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right
to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Unit 7 Speedwell Road, Whitwood, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 5PY.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or
liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
If you have made a purchase via www.sensio.co.uk we may occasionally update you on our latest products,
news and special offers via email, post & telephone. All Sensio customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications and promotional
offerings from us.
SENSIO policy is to only collect personal information that is necessary for the operation of the customer’s account and to enable orders to be processed and delivered and where consent has been obtained for marketing purposes. SENSIO will only share information with third parties where this is necessary to enable delivery to be made by the chosen carrier.
SENSIO will capture the following information for customers:
- Customer Name
- Customer Postal Address
- A contact telephone number
- A private email address.
SENSIO may Process, but not store the following information
- Payment card number
- Payment card start date
- Payment card expiry date
- Payment card issue number
- Payment card CV number
- Payment card address
- Payment card name (may be different than subject placing the order)
This customer information will be used to generate an order, process this through our warehouse and to print out delivery documentation. We will share the details with our 3rd Party carriers to enable them to make delivery and to contact the customer with any delivery information. We may provide this information to a carrier to arrange a collection, where a customer wishes to return product to SENSIO.
We will hold the data during the currency of the supplier/customer relationship and for 7 years after a customer ceases trading with us. A customer may at any time request information from us about the data that we hold for them and we will respond within the latest requirements of the legislation. If a customer has a complaint about our control of their data or any other complaint relating to the data that we hold about them, they can raise their complaint with the ICO.
Unit 7 Speedwell Road