Providing an innovative solution for drawers, Sensio Lighting has come up trumps with the launch of the SE9030 HD LED drawer light.
Exclusively released by Sensio to the UK market, the SE9030HD uses innovative sensor technology and energy efficient lighting. The SE9030HD illuminates the drawer when activated by movement. Maximising storage space, these lights will make even the deepest, darkest and most awkward drawers fully accessible.
The SE9030HD features the innovative Higher Definition technology which runs at only 0.3W. The SE9030HD HD LED light has very low energy consumption and produces no wasteful heat. In addition the LED’s have a long lamp life of approximately 40,000 hours which means that replacements will be few and far between. The sensor technology also ensures that energy will never be wasted as it is only active when necessary.
Simple to install, the SE9030 HD has no wiring as it is simply powered by 4 rechargeable AAA batteries.Providing complete versatility, the unit can be mounted in anyway you choose. Fixing the light to the drawer is simple as smart double sided 3M tape fixes the unit securely and neatly into any position.
· LED light with built-in IR sensor - located in the middle of the fitting
· LED light source, no UV rays, no flicker, no noise.
· When used for 3 minutes per day this product will run for 1.5 years without replacement of the battery
· Low power consumption
· Detection range: max 10cm
· IR sensor has two functions: bistable and monostable. The active function is changed by pressing in a small pin on the back of the fitting
· Power supply: 4 x AAA battery
· Colour temperature: 6400K
· 4 pcs LED chip inside
· Beam Angle: 80 degrees downwards. The radius of the width of the beam angle is 240 degrees (which would cover the width of a pan drawer)
Can be mounted using the double sided tape or 2 screws provided.
Monostable function application:
Bistable function application:
|Cable (PF)||Transformer||Lamp Type||Width