Product Description:Within a kitchen environment, standard light switches, when touched during food preparation, can become contaminated with harmful bacteria such as ecoli. However, the innovative sensor technology of the SE9020HD HD LED light sensor means that hygiene levels can be maintained as a sensor allows the user to turn the light on and off without having to physically touch a switch. Better still, the light sensor technology means that the product is maintenance free adding to its overall appeal as it is also economical, eco-friendly and attractively formed.
Sleek and discreet, the slim fitting sits flush under cabinets to provide essential task lighting in the kitchen. The SE9020HD is typical of Sensio’s commitment to energy efficient lighting. Producing no UV rays, disturbing flickers or noise, the LED’s provide an extremely energy efficient lighting choice. At just 8.5W per unit, the SE9020HD produces lower energy bills than traditional lighting.
· LED light source, no UV rays, no flicker, no noise.
· After 30,000 hours there is still 70% lamp life remaining
· Low power consumption
· Rated Input: AC220-240V
· Integrated LED driver - situated to the left of the fitting
· Lumen per Watt Output (at 6400K): 39lm
· Beam Angle for each lamp: 30 degree
· With built in IR sensor - located on the edge of the unit
· 72pcs SMT LED integrated (3 x 24pcs)
· The LED lamp gives out an equivalent light output to that of a 45-50W halogen lamp.
· Material: Aluminium Alloy
Screws for installation are included.
|Cable (PF)||Transformer||Lamp Type||Lifespan
|8.5W||240V||72||1.5m with 13A plug||N/A||LED HD||60,000||68mm||15mm||750mm|