The HD Cabinet Sensor Switch will work with all HD LED products, acting as an on/off switch for these fittings.
There are two different settings of the sensor switch; it can either be mounted on the underside or inside of a kitchen unit (using self adhesive tape provided), or recessed into the pelmet to act as an on/off switch when close range movement is detected. Alternatively, it can be used as a cabinet switch, activated by the opening and closing of cabinets.
· Has a detection range of 10cm
· Has a small indent/pin on the back of the switch, press this once to change the function of the sensor switch
· Comes with 1.5m of cable attached
· Includes a 6 port junction box
· Surface mount using a self-adhesive pad.
· Use with a maximum of 5 fittings or as many LED strip lights as the driver will hold
|1.5m with junction box and amp plug attached||16mm||11mm surface mounted, 16mm recessed||63mm||14mm|